Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-09 Origin: Site
At present, according to functional characteristics on the market, fast doors are roughly divided into six categories:
1. Aluminum alloy turbine fast door: The door panel is a double-layer aluminum plate filled with polyurethane foam material in the middle. The total thickness of the door panel is 40mm-80mm, with excellent wind resistance and thermal insulation performance and high running speed.
2. PVC fast rolling shutter door: the door body is made of 1.0mm PVC fabric, with aluminum alloy wind bar in the middle, extremely light weight, fast speed, safe and reliable, but the wind resistance and insulation performance is poor, no anti-theft effect. Mostly used in workshop internal partition door.
3. PVC zipper fast door: the door body structure is similar to that of PVC fast rolling shutter door, but there is no wind bar in the middle. The track is zipper structure, which has the automatic reset function due to collision and derailment.
4, PVC rapid stacking door: the door body is also made of PVC door cloth, using the way of stacking, so you can add more dense, larger and stronger wind bar to the door, so the product has very good wind resistance performance. Commonly used in super high width door size.
5. Cold storage fast door: as the name implies, this fast door is used in the cold chain area, with good insulation performance and icing effect.
6. Aluminum alloy roller fast door: the speed of this fast door is lower than the above five kinds of fast door, similar to the common aluminum alloy rolling shutter door structure, but equipped with a high-speed motor and unique track structure to make it higher than the ordinary rolling shutter door in speed. Applicable to a wide range of scenarios, all the applicable places of rolling shutter doors can be installed.